Take control of your company's future with our business strategies.
As your business grows, you encounter unforeseen obstacles and opportunities. When you're mired in the daily operations of keeping your company running smoothly, you may not always seize upon every occasion when it presents itself. Or, you're facing what feels like an insurmountable challenge and aren't sure how to overcome it.
You can better serve your company and its future by working with a strategic business consultant. Our team can provide you with experience-born knowledge, objective outsider perspective, and strategic problem-solving to help you turn obstacles into new opportunities.
In short, hiring us to serve as your Chief Financial Officer will take your business to the next level. Our experts will help you improve budgeting, cash-flow, better manage investors and create strong financing strategies. Additionally, we can advise you on wise spending to increase profits.
Most small to medium-sized businesses do not need a full-time CFO. However, there are key times when a small business could save money with the help of a financial officer.
Business Model Improvement:
We deep dive into your everyday tasks to ensure that you’re operating at peak efficiency.
In a short engagement, we can make actionable recommendations to set you on an immediate course for improving your business.
Financial and Strategic Planning:
Whether you are just starting or have been in business for 20 years, we'll ensure your business is on course for profitability.
Some examples of what we do for our clients:
- Forecast cash flow so you’ll have more confidence in where you’ll be in a year or five years.
- Set benchmarks and goals for you to better review performance.
- Evaluate employees to ensure that you have the right number of people on board.
- Objective valuation for your products to balance material and salary costs.
- Help to obtain outside financing, if needed.
- Implementing and employing software systems to streamline processes and procedures.
- Job costing and analysis. Discover which clients need increased revenue adjustments.
- Exit planning.
New Business: all the above, and more.
- Business plan creation.
- Determine market positions and competitive advantages.
- Project startup capital requirements.
- Select optimal legal structure to optimize control, liability exposure, and taxation.
- Get feedback on your products and services pricing.
- Discover how many employees you will need to put it all together.
The list goes on:
We can assist you in creating budgets, training staff, day-to-day cash management review, loan negotiations, review, and recommendations of accounting systems.
Our team will work with you to prepare financial statements to review business performance and establish a foundation for ongoing strategy and planning.